Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pocket Sandwiches


This recipe was a big hit with my family. It's simple, and can be made in a variety of ways depending on the filling you use. The original recipe called for taco meat inside, but I chose to make some barbeque filling with cheese. You could also make some great chicken filling, or even a tuna filling would work. Ooh, and I just thought of filling these with pizza sauce, toppings, and mozzarella cheese! That would be fabulous too. Yum! I think I will be making these again soon.


Pocket Sandwiches

2 cans Pillsbury Grands biscuits
Filling of your choice
Cheese (or not, but what's not good with cheese?)

Make any filling you choose. I made my regular sloppy joe recipe. Set it aside to cool slightly. Open the biscuits and working with 2 at a time, roll each one into a 4 inch circle. Scoop about 1/4 cup filling and some cheese onto one of the biscuits. Top with another biscuit circle, and pinch the edges to seal. Put on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails