Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winner of Free Cereal!

Well, I had an extremely scientific process in picking the winner of the free cereal coupon. I asked my 4 year old daughter to pick a number, either one, two, or three, and she picked one. Which means that The Despain Gang is the winner of the coupon. Melissa said:

"A family tradition for Jeremy and I is we try and give one service to each other every Christmas. We try and give a piece of ourselves on the holiday. Enjoy!"

I think giving service is a great tradition! Congratulations Melissa! I'll send your coupon in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky Melissa! I am just now getting back to the blog/Facebook world. I missed your fabulous giveaway. Wish I would have reconnected with the techno world just a tad bit sooner!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails